- Pharmacognosy lab is now equipped with high brand microscopes for the detail study of crude drugs.
- Display of various photographs of crude drugs available.
- Practical books are made available to the students inside the lab during their practical hours free of cost.
- Departmental library facility is erected for the staff and students in the laboratory especially of reference books.
- Crude drug specimen museum is displayed so as to study the drugs in detail in to its natural form.
- Several soft copies of books like Charak and Sushrut Samhita are made available for reference to students for their project works.
- Separate locker facility is made for storage of commodities for students.
Dr. Subodh Chandra Pal (Emeritus Professor)
Mr. Nitin Balkrishna Aher (Assistant professor)
Ms. Aishwarya Jagannath Jadhav (Assistant professor)
Ms. Shamal Daulat Dawange (Assistant professor)