Kalyani Charitable Trust's
R.G.Sapkal College of Pharmacy
*Creating New Dimensions in Pharma Technology*
- Pharmacognosy lab is now equipped with high brand microscopes for the detail study of crude drugs.
- Display of various photographs of crude drugs available.
- Practical books are made available to the students inside the lab during their practical hours free of cost.
- Departmental library facility is erected for the staff and students in the laboratory especially of reference books.
- Crude drug specimen museum is displayed so as to study the drugs in detail in to its natural form.
- Several soft copies of books like Charak and Sushrut Samhita are made available for reference to students for their project works.
- Separate locker facility is made for storage of commodities for students.
Back to Top